MAKO/File Online   -  # Barrie Watts

The purpose of this website/ information is to promote public awareness/ protection, help prevent you and those close to you from the potential dangers posed by individuals who have committed sex offences in the past and to deter sex offenders from offending/ re-offending. Any criminal actions taken by persons against the offenders named within this site, may result in arrest and prosecution of those persons.
When you use this website you agree to the terms of use/ disclaimer

Home    About MAKO    Services    Contact    Prevention    MAKO/Files    Community Notification    Report    Referral    Profile's    Facts/ Stats    Online Dangers    Child Safety    MAKO Petitions    Research/ Resources    Books    DNA Info
Safety For Women    News/ Articles    Your Comments    Australian Politicians/ Contacts    Join    Sponsors    Donations    Links


The 'MAKO/Files' Online and MAKO/Files Online WTC are Australia's 1st " FREE PUBLIC" Paedophile/Sex offender registries, and collectively list/ name over 2000 offenders nationwide, with more offenders being added on a regular basis.. 98+% of offenders listed in the MAKO/Files Online and MAKO/Files Online- (WTC) have been convicted by a court of law.
(The MAKO/Files Online also lists Child Killers and individuals convicted of other forms of child abuse/NOT only child sexual abuse)

A typical Online MAKO/File (offenders file) may include the offenders name,age(2008),photo where possible, occupation, offence-s committed, sentence received by the court, and last known location-
(last known location is taken from time of offenders offence/sentence,unless otherwise stated).

Not only can the MAKO/Files online be used by the Australian PUBLIC to better protect themselves and their CHILDREN/ families from proven sex offenders, they have many other benefits, including..

DETERRING some offenders = yet another form of prevention..

+ being a useful resource for Australian and overseas Companies-businesses-organisations to assist with screening potential employees/volunteers etc..
+ a useful resource for media outlets/journalists/Investigators/researchers etc..
+ a useful method of constantly lobbying Australian Government/s and politicians to do more to protect the PUBLIC from sexual predators.
"Tougher sentencing for offenders,greater government funding for prevention/better victim assistance and public sex offender registries would be a good foundation to work from."

Name: Barrie John Watts - CHILD KILLER

Age: 57 yrs old (2011)

State: QLD

Sentence: Sentenced in 1988 to life in jail.

Offence/Other: Convicted Child Murderer/ Rapist. Watts and his wife Valmae Fay Beck (Fay Cramb) lured a 12 yr old girl (Sian Kingi) to their car by pretending to look for their dog. They abducted Sian taking her to a nearby forest, where she was sexually assaulted, and murdered.

The Sian Kingi Murder


News (10-6-2007)- "Sian Kingi killer feels heat"- The then- detective senior sergeant Bourke reviewed files of women who disappeared between October 4 and December 12, 1987, when Beck and Watts were in Queensland. Before Mrs Feeney's disappearance and Sian Kingi's murder, the couple tried to abduct three women in Brisbane and Ipswich. Their approach was always the same – they would park behind an intended victim and Beck, holding a street directory, would ask for directions until Watts forced the woman into their car at knifepoint. Chief Supt Bourke said the pair always targeted the same type of victim – petite women with light-coloured or blonde hair. Watts also liked his victims young – he often made Beck dress in school uniforms – and would spend hours perving on girls outside of schools and at sporting events - http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/sunday-mail/kingi-killer-feels-heat/story-e6frep2o-1111113712439

Barrie Watts- 1988

Barrie Watts

Policeman who brought Sian Kingi's killer to justice vows Barrie Watts will never be released from jail

A generation after one of Queensland's most horrific murders, the men who brought about justice - and suffered in silence - have revealed their torment.
The sickening killing of Sian Kingi on the Sunshine Coast 25 years ago shocked the nation, devastated her family and broke the hearts of hardened crime fighters.
The shy little girl who loved to dance was abducted, raped and murdered by Barrie Watts, with the help of his then-wife Valmae Beck, on November 27, 1987.
As the Noosa schoolgirl's family endures another agonising anniversary of her unspeakable death, they will be in the thoughts of those closest to the case.
None of the police, who all worked around the clock to solve the calculated crime, emerged unscathed.
The toll was no higher than for the undercover operative who was forced to befriend a monster.
After Watts and Beck were arrested, plain clothes officer Matthew Heery was planted in a bugged cell with Watts in an attempt to extract a confession. Speaking for the first time, Heery told The Sunday Mail of his ongoing torment.
"I shared fairly close space with the people who did it," he said.
"Your basic instinct is to break their necks but you can't.
"You never forget their faces."
After the committal hearing Heery, then 27, took three months' leave before retiring on medical grounds.
"You work together to get the result, to get them off the street and make sure this doesn't happen again but once you've got to that point, and the adrenaline's gone, that's when all the thinking starts," he said.
"It was hard because at the end of it, nobody wanted to talk about it (but) a lot of people cried about it.
"The police force back then . . . there was no safety net and absolutely zero support.
"If you felt hurt, you were less than a man."
Watts and Beck were jailed for life but the case sent Heery "down a bad path".
"It affects your capacity to have a relationship after you see things like that," he said.
"You become a little bit paranoid about how easy it is to lose someone you love."
The key investigators, including former police commissioner Bob Atkinson, enjoyed successful careers but all were burdened by what they had seen.
Alan Bourke, a detective senior constable with the Sunshine Coast CIB at the time, said those on the case became "emotionally involved".
"I think every investigator who was there was torn apart by what happened to Sian," he said.
"It really affected me in that I became extremely possessive of my daughter and worried that something like this might happen to her.
"I wouldn't let her go anywhere by herself and the other police were the same.
"I know how crazy it sounds but you would like to have the ability to go back and be at the park when that little girl got there to protect her."
Bourke was also the exhibits officer - responsible for handling evidence.
"The PM (post-mortem) was the worst. I used to wake up with nightmares," he said.
"I don't have that any more but it took a while to get past that.
"I certainly wasn't saying poor me. In those days you just had to tough it out.
"It's not about me - and I'd hate for you to portray that - but it's still a part of you, after 25 years."
Bob Dallow, who led the homicide squad team assisting the Sunshine Coast CIB, is another who can't forget Sian's smiling face beaming from photographs.
"I think about her every day. She'd be 37 now," he said.
"She'd have a family of her own by now. Her family has been robbed of that."
Dallow, who was awarded the commissioner's certificate for his work on the case, also had daughters about Sian's age.
"When we found Sian...she had her shoes on and her pink socks and I'll remember that for as long as I live," he said.
Dallow said he was sure Watts, an inmate at the high-security Wolston Correctional Centre, would reoffend if released.
"He's not going to ever stop," he said.
"The things they did to her were bloody disgusting.
"If they'd still had a hanging knot I would have quite happily hanged both of them. I still would.
"The other one is dead, thank Christ."
Beck, a mother of six, died in Townsville Hospital in 2008.
Watts became eligible for parole in 2000 but has not applied for release since his last review in 2009.
Bourke, who retired after 32 years, vowed to fight future applications.
"I want to make sure enough pressure is brought to bear so that this guy is never released," he said.
"No one should ever forget what this person has done to an innocent girl.
"If the community forgets, the more chance this guy has probably got of getting out."
Heery said his thoughts this week were with the Kingis.
"The tragedy does not end with Sian...it was only the beginning of something much worse and that's having to live with the horror."
The Kingi family, who have maintained their silence since the tragedy, declined to be interviewed.

The Sunday Mail (Qld) (25-11-2012)
Kristin Shorten

Evil Secrets Die With Child Killer Valmae Beck

IT was Valmae Beck's love affair with food that eventually led to the morbidly obese child killer's death on Tuesday after heart surgery three weeks ago.
But few people would know it was her corpulence that also was to be her downfall almost 20 years ago.
If not for a casual report of "a fattish woman" arguing with a man at Pinnaroo Park, Noosa Junction, on that fateful Friday, November 27, 1987, all the pieces of the puzzle that finally led to the arrest of Beck and her then-husband Barry Watts might never had fitted.
Acting Chief Superintendent Alan Bourke was a detective senior-constable with the Sunshine Coast CIB at the time of the investigation into the murder of Noosa schoolgirl Sian Kingi.
This week he gave The Courier-Mail a fascinating insight into just how important every tiny piece of information can be in tracking a criminal.
"Attention to detail is so important," he said. "The smallest thing can crack a case."
Supt Bourke had been on standby for three weeks as one of the officers keen to see if Beck, 64, regained consciousness long enough to make a deathbed confession, which could have helped to solve other crimes – particularly the murder of student Helen Mary Feeney, 31.
But Supt Bourke said he had not been holding his breath for any spectacular revelations. "She was always self-serving," he said. "She was a very hard woman."
Supt Bourke said that when Sian Kingi was first reported missing there was an initial report of occupants of a white HQ Holden station wagon acting suspiciously near where the 12-year-old was last seen on that Friday afternoon.
"There was a half-baked description of a fattish woman seen arguing with a male at Pinnaroo Park," he said. "That's all we had – a white HQ station wagon – so it was pretty vague at the time."
When police broadcast the description, a woman came forward saying she had been sunbathing at Castaways Beach, just south of Noosa, that day when a man had come along and exposed himself.
The man later got into a white HQ wagon and headed to Noosa.
The woman's boyfriend had scribbled down the registration numbers of two cars in the nearby car park.
That crumpled and scribbled note, with only the last two letters "LE" and numbers 429 clearly legible, was to be the vital clue police needed.
Supt Bourke and his team went painstakingly through national registration records matching every possible combination and eventually found a white HQ wagon with the number LLE 429 registered to a Valmae Beck in Croydon, Victoria.
Born Valmae Fay Cramb – the name she reverted to while serving a life sentence for her part in Sian's murder – Beck had also been going by the name Valmae Forte but apparently changed it to Beck when she married Barry Watts because it came with a clean record. They were married for a year.
Digging around, police discovered her connection to Watts – whose birth name was Beck but who had changed it to the last name of his adopted parents.
Watts had just been released from a West Australian prison. There he had apparently struck up a rapport with Beck, who also had been in and out of jail, and associates revealed the two of them had travelled to Ipswich, west of Brisbane.
Police also had described her as "a plump woman".
In the meantime, the general broadcast on the LLE 429 vehicle rang alarm bells in another inquiry.
Police had been investigating the attempted abduction of two nurses in separate incidents outside Ipswich Hospital and Ipswich detective Graham Hall linked the number to an attempted daylight abduction of a woman at a Booval shopping centre.
The woman had fought off the man, armed with a knife, and witnesses had written down the registration number of his car as LLF429 or LLE 439.
The attacker was cut with his own knife in the attempt and the bloodied fingerprint left on the side of the woman's car matched those held with Watts's jail record in WA.
Police quickly closed in on Beck and Watts at a motel and, from the start, Beck made full admissions about the murder of Sian, Supt Bourke said.
"She took us to the scene – she took us to a lake where he had thrown the weapon in . . . a knife wrapped in a blanket and other items," he said.
"She was very emotionless. Watts told us nothing so we got her version, which was obviously self-serving. We were getting a watered-down version of her involvement in it but enough that she had obviously planned it . . . (she said) they were looking for a girl, a young girl . . . (and had been) waiting in the park.
"I'd describe her as a very cold, calculating person – very careful of what she says . . . she knows the law."
Supt Bourke said he last spoke to Beck about a year ago when he saw her in prison in Townsville to see if she would give details about the location of Mrs Feeney's body.
"You've got to understand that when you speak to her you ask her a question and she thinks about it . . . she's not spontaneous.
"I'm not convinced about the version she told me (that Watts killed Feeney and dumped her body at a rubbish tip).
"I'm convinced (the murder) happened but not that she didn't have further involvement in it. We went from her jail to the scene – to exactly where the car was pointed out (by witnesses) and she couldn't make that up if she'd never been there.
"She said he (Watts) had murdered her and wrapped her in a blanket and taken her to Lowood, where they had an argument about disposing of the body, and he went away and came back in an hour and a half. I think she knew where it (the body) was."
Supt Bourke said he had spoken to Beck many times between 1987 and 1985 in relation to the Feeney investigation and it was frustrating that she had died before revealing any more details.
"I was getting daily reports in relation to her condition (in hospital) . . . I would have loved to have spoken to her and seen if she'd had any change of heart.
"But then I doubt it – she was a very cunning person. Very worldly and very aware of police.
"She said she was led by Watts, but I find she was a very dominating person and capable of saying no. But we only have her version in relation to her involvement."
Supt Bourke said Beck loved chocolate and would ask for Tim Tams during her interviews and, by the time she died, she was "a huge lady – double the size you see in pictures – about 150kg."
He said aspects of the investigation were still as clear as if they had happened yesterday, including that walk he made alongside arresting officer Bob Atkinson (now Police Commissioner) to the Noosa Courthouse just after Beck and Watts were arrested a week after Sian's murder. It's the footage that gets played over and over on television reports.
"You could feel that feeling of anger in the community when we were walking," said Supt Bourke.
"Then one person yelled, 'three cheers for the coppers!'. That still just puts the hackles up on the back of my neck.
"I look back at those times and saw I had brown hair. It's one of those things. I've investigated lots of homicides in my day but that one still grabs at the old heart strings – I think it does with everyone involved in the investigation.
"It was one of those investigations that really stays with you. No one was the same after the investigation."
Supt Bourke said while there was some relief that Beck's death had closed one chapter of the evil saga, another remained open with Watts still in jail.
"My concern was that if those two got out on parole some time, if that ever occurred, they would still be a danger to community in my view – particularly Watts," he said. "He's absolutely shown no remorse at all in relation to this actions . . . he's a pure psychopath."

AAP (31-5-2008)
Glenis Green

Evil pair killed others, police chief believes

Police have vowed to never give up trying to discover the full extent of crimes by “evil” child killers Valmae Beck and Barrie Watts, despite Beck’s death.
Police Commissioner Bob Atkinson, who led the Sian Kingi investigation in 1987, said Beck had taken secrets to the grave including those about the murder of Helen Mary Feeney, a 31-year-old student killed in late 1987, and possibly others.
Mr Atkinson was a detective sergeant at Noosa Police the night Sian’s distraught mother Lynda reported her missing.
His own daughter, and that of dog squad officer Darrell Geisel, were the same age as Sian. They played in the same netball competition.
Sian was riding her bike home when she was abducted by the couple, who told her they were looking for their lost dog.
"I recall we went to where her bike had been found by her parents, in the park which is part of the route she’d taken home ... I recalled going there and just looking at Darrell, and we just knew this was bad right from the start,’’ Mr Atkinson said.
"You could just sense there was something really, really wrong here.’’
Mr Atkinson described Beck as a "very cunning and calculated person", who tried to minimise her involvement in Sian’s murder for a better legal outcome.
Asked if he believed Beck was sorry for her crimes, Mr Atkinson was emphatic: "No, not a word of it."
He said Watts, a ‘psychotic killer’, was now the sole keeper of the couple’s secrets and police would seize any opportunity to encourage him to come clean.
Watts was acquitted of Ms Feeney’s murder in 1995 but last year promised to reveal her resting place before reneging.
“He’s our last hope now,” Mr Atkinson said. “... we won’t give up on that...’’
Mr Atkinson said that while police knew of the deaths of Sian and Helen, and the attempted abduction of two nurses and a woman from a shopping centre - all in 1987 - he was positive there were more victims.
“Given the fact that (Beck and Watts) were so active, so ruthless, so organised, I find it difficult to believe that the only things they did were the ones we know about.’’
Former Coast detective Alan Bourke, who also worked on the Kingi case, said he feared Watt, who is serving a life sentence, would one day be released.
“He was the principal person that was instigating these acts for his sexual gratification,” Supt Bourke said.
“(He was) simply a predator out there preying on people and I’m of fervent belief he has showed absolutely no remorse in relation to any of these crimes at all.
“And my fear is that if he is ever released in society he will re-offend.’’
Supt Bourke said his initial feeling was one of relief when that the notorious child killer had died in Townsville Hospital on Tuesday night, aged 64.
Supt Bourke said he had worked on many horrendous cases over the years, but nothing had “tugged at his heart strings” like this case.
“Anyone that was directly involved in that initial homicide was never the same again, it was so horrific,” he said.
“Through that initial period we found out she had a loving family, she was a lovely girl with a future in front of her.
“We were hoping she’d turn up and to see her murdered was absolutely shattering.”
Supt Bourke interviewed Beck as recently as last year over the Feeney case.
It was believed Commissioner Atkinson contacted the Kingi family on Tuesday night to inform them of Beck’s death.
The Kingi family has never spoken publicly about Sian’s murder.

www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au (29-5-2008)

Rapist Wanted Beck For Bride

Serial rapist Robert John Fardon wanted to make child killer Valmae Fay Beck his bride after the evil pair fell in love behind prison walls.
Prison records show that in 1998 Fardon asked a pastor if he could buy an engagement ring for Beck through mail order.
Beck, who is serving a life sentence for the 1987 rape and murder of Noosa schoolgirl Sian Kingi (pictured), last night was in a critical condition in Townsville Hospital after heart surgery to install a temporary pacemaker.
The killer, who is only 160cm tall but weighs more than 140kg, was in a medically induced coma and had other complications as a result of diabetes.
Prison sources said the same pastor approached by Fardon had also baptised Beck and other prisoners in a pond at the Townsville Correctional Centre several years ago.
The sources said jail management objected to the baptisms, saying they were in poor taste, but the department's head office over-ruled them.
Two other pastors – a married couple who visited Beck – wanted to adopt her, prison sources said.
Beck and her third husband, Barrie Watts, were both sentenced to life after being convicted of 12-year-old Sian Kingi's brutal murder.
Watts, who is serving his time at Wolston Correctional Centre in Wacol, told detectives he never would have killed Ms Kingi without Beck's help.
Townsville prison sources told The Sunday Mail that Fardon and Beck met at a "butchers' barbecue" at the jail.
The annual event for lifers was put on by the Queensland Indeterminate Prisoner Support Association, of which Beck was president.
"They were in love and in one letter declared their eternal love for each other," a senior prison source said.
Prison sources said their affair went on for several years before Beck transferred to Brisbane Women's Correctional Centre.
It has also emerged that prisoners at the Townsville jail have been provided with extra counselling services in the event that Beck dies.
"The prisoners here are divided over how they feel about her. Those who like her call her Mamma Fay or Nanny Fay. The others will throw cups of urine or food scraps into her cell because of what she did to that poor girl," an officer said.
Security at Beck's cell has been increased.
"In the event that she dies, her cell will become like a crime scene, so it has been sealed off," an officer said.
IF by chance child killer Valmae Beck awakens from her coma in the intensive care unit at Townsville Hospital, one of the first things she will see is a prison officer armed with a gun.
Prison sources told The Sunday Mail that two officers, one of them armed, have been posted at Beck's bedside.
They said the security was more to do with possible reprisals against Beck for her role in the Sian Kingi murder, rather than any perceived threat from the 64-year-old.
Beck's fate, and whether she can survive heart surgery and severe diabetes, has captured the nation's attention.
She has been in Townsville's intensive care unit, which can only be accessed with a security pass, since Tuesday. One of her daughters has been by her bedside and Townsville jail staff have visited.
Prison sources said her impending surgery had been kept under wraps, with even the Queensland Police Service left in the dark.
Police said that if they had been alerted about Beck's condition, there may have been the chance of a last-minute confession.
Police are interested in Beck because she witnessed the murder of Helen Mary Feeney.
Ms Feeney, a 31-year-old Brisbane teaching student and mother, disappeared from Carseldine on Brisbane's northside in October 1987 – the same time Beck and her husband Barrie Watts were on a murderous crime spree.
Watts was acquitted of the murder in 1995. Beck testified against him, saying he had killed Ms Feeney during a bungled car break-in at the Carseldine college.
Beck said Watts later told her he had dumped Ms Feeney's body at the Lowood rubbish tip and watched it burn. No trace of the body was ever found.
Police suspect the body was disposed of elsewhere, and Beck knows the location.
The Sunday Mail revealed last year that Brisbane detectives interviewed Beck and Watts about the location of Ms Feeney's body. Both refused to help.

The Sunday Mail (22-5-3008)
Paula Doneman

Valmae Beck, Robert Fardon evil penpals

Reviled child killer Valmae Beck and serial child rapist Robert Fardon forged an "uncanny" friendship in a Townsville prison.
They shared visits and found God together before becoming penpals, sources reveal.
Two of Australia's most hated criminals spent long hours together chatting and writing over eight years inside high-security Stuart Prison, it has emerged.
Beck, 64, the accomplice in one of the nation's most horrific cases of child rape, torture and murder – the killing of schoolgirl Sian Kingi – was last night clinging to life in intensive care in Townsville Hospital.
The mother of six, who weighs 150kg, is in a coma and expected to die after suffering complications during a taxpayer-funded heart procedure.
Child rapist and sex fiend Fardon has served almost 30 years in jail for serious sex offences against women and children.
Fardon and Beck, who changed her name to Fay Cramb to avoid repeated bashings, met at an annual barbecue for lifers, known as the "murderers picnic", inside Stuart Prison in 1993.
They quickly became close friends, spending supervised visits together with the prison chaplaincy team and working on a prison support group, known as QISPA (Queensland Indeterminate Prisoner Support Association), up until Beck was moved to Brisbane in August 2002.
"They shared an uncanny bond as being outcasts within the prison system," a prison source said. "They also corresponded.
"At one stage a psychologist was enlisted to peruse the content of the letters they were writing to each other, but exactly what they were hatching never fully emerged."
Dr Wendell Rosevear, a medical professional who has treated both Beck and Fardon, said it was obvious why the two much-loathed inmates were drawn to each other.
"When you are rejected by society, you will seek acceptance wherever you can find it," Dr Rosevear, a GP, who has worked in jails since 1975 and runs Men Affected by Rape and Sexual Abuse said.
"And that is why Valmae got involved in the crime in the beginning. She had low self-esteem and sought to be accepted and wanted by (former husband Barrie) Watts.
"They all admitted to me they had done terrible things.
"But they are human beings and human beings need to connect and have love in their life to stay alive."
Dr Rosevear said he understood the public anger towards the pair.
"(But) We need to foster a sense of community in prisons so they are a place of healing rather than zoos where inmates come out like scared animals who don't know how to interact," he said.
Hospital sources said Beck's condition deteriorated slightly yesterday. She was again visited by her next-of-kin Stephanie Gunton while guarded by two prison officers.

The Courier Mail (9-5-2008)
Peter Michael

Sian's murder still haunts nation

Few violent crimes have affected the nation as deeply as the horrific rape and murder of Queensland schoolgirl Sian Kingi.
The case has this week returned to the headlines with one of the killers, Valmae Beck (who now goes under the name Fay Cramb), on her deathbed in a north Queensland hospital.
On November 27, 1987, 12-year-old Noosa girl Sian Kingi was riding her bike home when she was abducted by then 44-year-old Valmae Fay Beck, and her 34-year-old partner Barrie John Watts.
Earlier in the day, Watts had told Beck of his desire to be the first and last sexual partner of a young girl - and Beck had agreed to help him.
Minutes before Sian rode past them, Watts told Beck: "Today is the day."
The mother of six stopped Sian in the street and concocted a story about a missing poodle.
Watts then sneaked up on Sian and grabbed her.
Moments later Sian's arms and mouth were taped and she was driven to Tinbeerwah forest, about 12km away.
Watts raped and beat Sian, and stabbed her 12 times in the chest before cutting her throat, while Beck looked on.
The two then drove home to Lowood, west of Brisbane, and watched TV.
Six days later, a fruit picker discovered Sian's mutilated body, still dressed in her Year Seven Sunshine Beach School uniform, in a creek bed.
The hunt for the killers and their arrest was led by Bob Atkinson, now Queensland's police commissioner.
It took Atkinson and colleagues only a matter of days to identify the killers.
Beck, who was extradited from NSW days before Sian would have celebrated her 13th birthday, gave a detailed confession of the abduction and murder.
The trials of Beck and Watts were told the couple had marital problems and Watts had fantasised about raping and killing a young virgin.
Beck told the court that Sian "never cried, never shed a tear, (she was) a brave little girl, she never uttered a peep, she just did everything he told her".
The judge described Beck as "callous and depraved", as he sentenced her to life in jail in 1988.
The sentencing judge at Watts' separate trial in 1990 described him as "a thoroughly evil man devoid of any sense of morality" and recommended he never be released from jail.
A Sunshine Coast newspaper reporter at the time, now Queensland Nationals deputy leader Fiona Simpson, said the community's pain lingered today.
"As a community member who had interaction with the family and others who were affected by this tragedy, it was just a horrendous scar on the community," Ms Simpson said.

www.brisbanetimes.com.au (7-5-2008)
Paul Osborne

MAKO/Files Online.. Listing Australian Convicted Paedophiles/ Sex Offenders/ Child Killers.. FREE Public Service..

Australian News
Wanted Offenders
Safety For Women
Sex Offenders- Electronic Tagging
Victim Assistance/ eferral
Community Notification


Search on: Google - Google USENET - Yahoo - AltaVista - All the Web - Gigablast - HotBot - Lycos - Teoma - WiseNut

Copyright © MAKO 2011. All Rights Reserved. Legal/Disclaimer/ Privacy/ Terms Of Use.