The purpose of this website/ information is to promote public awareness/ protection, prevent
you and those close to you from the potential dangers posed by individuals who have committed
sex offences in the past and to deter sex offenders from offending/re-offending.
Any criminal actions taken by persons against the offenders named within this site,
may result in arrest and prosecution of those persons.
Safety For Women
Australian Politicians/ Contacts
Alleged Rapist Extradited From US
AN Australian man charged with rape and sexual attacks
will face court in Adelaide tomorrow after being extradited from the United States.
The 28-year-old man from Adelaide's south was charged in
April 2004 with allegedly raping or assaulting three young
women at knifepoint in Adelaide between July 2000 and October 2003.
Two alleged rapes occurred in the city's parklands while
another alleged assault occurred at Mile End, about 3km from
Adelaide, a police spokesperson said.
After a massive police manhunt that spanned Japan and parts
of the United States, Australian authorities contacted Los
Angeles authorities in June last year for help in finding and
arresting the man, who was believed to be in hiding in the Los Angeles area.
Investigators obtained a provisional warrant for his arrest in
December and began staking out a hostel in Hollywood where he was
believed to be staying.
After 27 hours of surveillance, the suspect showed up and was
taken into custody.
Accompanied by two South Australian detectives, the man, who had
been in US Federal holding cells in California, arrived in Adelaide
yesterday wearing handcuffs and was taken into custody ahead of his
A police spokesman said the arrest was the result of a joint operation
between Australian and US authorities.
The man will appear in Adelaide Magistrates Court on charges of aggravated
serious criminal trespass, unlawful detention, two counts of rape, assault
with intent to commit an offence, and nine counts of unlawful sexual intercourse.
SA Rape Suspect Caught Overseas
South Australian police have flown to Los Angeles to
extradite a man wanted for a series of
rapes in Adelaide.
Two detectives from Sturt CIB arrived in Los Angeles
yesterday to bring back the man alleged to be linked to
at least three attacks- an attemtped rape at Brooklyn Park in October, 2003,
a rape in the city in 2000 and one at Mile End in 2002.
The man has been held in US federal holding
cells in California since December 18 last year.
He was arrested at gunpoint by eight U.S Marshalls
from the Regional Fugitive Task Force as
he walked along Hollywood Blvd.
The man was an aspirig actor.
He was about to enter a youth hostel and had been
under surveillance for several days before his
arrest by U.S law enforcement agencies following
a tip-off from Sturt police that he was in the area.
It is expected the man will be returned to SA within a week.
Adelaide Advertiser (15-8-2005)
Listing Australian Convicted Paedophiles/ Sex Offenders..
FREE Public Service..
Sex-List Check Over Abduction Bids
About Child Pornography
Copyright © MAKO
2005. All Rights Reserved.